Optivest Properties is an industry leader and looking for a high-quality candidate to join our Dana Point marketing team.
Professional experience isn’t necessarily a requirement for this position. Marketing experience is always a plus, but a positive attitude complimented with a desire to learn will be valued among all else. The role will involve daily, hands-on use of tools and strategies including Analytics, PPC, Local “SEO”, Competitive Analysis, Content Creation, Website Optimization & Development and more.
Candidates for this position must be self-starters with the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
Principal Job Duties Include:
- Analytics: Identify trends across multiple platforms including Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Harefs etc. and identify on-site sales flow, online customer behavior, website strengths and weaknesses and more.
- PPC Development: All aspects of managing paid search campaigns, including ad creation (SERP & Display), A/B testing, bid management, keyword modification, re-marketing and more.
- Content Development: Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly is non-negotiable. Research, write and edit in-depth content including 1200 words+ for any given page. We are not looking for an “SEO” writer. We are simply looking for someone who can hold the readers’ interest using good old fashioned, well written articles.
- Keyword Research: This is geared more towards PPC than content. Simple keyword analysis, research and integration to (mostly) Paid Search campaigns.
- Local Listing Optimization and Development: We manage brick and mortar sites, so local search is a critical component to the success of our campaigns. Claim local listings and manage information across dozens, if not hundreds of websites, directories and data providers.
- On-Site Optimization: Identify and execute internal link building opportunities, image optimization, meta-tag & title generation etc.
- & More: These are just a handful of examples of what day-to-day life will look like.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional copy-writing and editorial skills (a writing sample will be required)
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude
Extra Credit if you are:
- Familiar with Excel – especially Macros
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Skilled in Social Media management
Optivest Properties, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable law(s).