Store Associate - Self Storage
NO STORAGE EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM!
Join our team and we’ll train and mentor you as you begin a career in the rapidly growing field of property management. No prior experience is required!
Prior experience in retail, hospitality, food service, convenience stores is helpful.
The starting pay is $33,000-$33,500. This job is based out of out Eubank Blvd. site, and requires floating to other sites in the area. Some Saturdays are required.
We pride ourselves in INVESTING in our employees. Join a team where YOU matter.
WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR:
- Assistant Manager, Full time
- No early or late hours
- Never on call
- Closed Major Holidays
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay rates
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- Quality Medical, Dental and Vision plans with a Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off and generous sick pay
- Paid Holidays
- Closed on major Holidays
- 401k match
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Financial wellness benefit
- Ability to participate in our RightSpace Foundation
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- In a balanced work life/home life to stay happy and healthy
- No early morning or late evening hours (have breakfast and dinner at home!)
- Delivering superior customer service and retaining customers
- Dividing time between the office and the outdoors to make sure the property is safe, clean and secure
- Being a team player and seeking out new challenges
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude delivering legendary customer service
- Happily interact with people
- Assess the best rate and unit size for the customer’s needs, and close the deal
- Maintain the facility by sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and cleaning units
- Sell merchandise and locks
- Take responsibility for the financial health and growth of the facility
- Control delinquencies with a phone call
- Exceed monetary and operational goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Some computer skills
- Fluency in Spanish is helpful but not required
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- A positive, outgoing personality with a passion for helping people
- Able to work any day of the week, including weekends at some of our facilities
Our hiring process includes a video interview and online skills testing.
When your application is submitted, you may receive text updates regarding your application status (message and data rates may apply). For additional information, text HELP to 949-518-1615. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 949-518-1615.
RightSpace Storage and Optivest Properties, LLC are committed to equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable law(s).