Assistant Manager-- Self Storage
RightSpace Storage is hiring an Assistant Property Manager
NO STORAGE EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM! Join our team to receive training and mentoring as you begin a career in the rapidly growing field of property management. Prior experience in retail, hospitality, food service, convenience stores is helpful.
You’ll work normal business hours, 9:00-5:30, (no late or early hours – never on call) with a starting pay $18.00 per hour. Closed Sundays and Major Holidays.
We pride ourselves in INVESTING in our employees. Join a team where YOU matter.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay rates
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- High Quality Medical (including infertility benefits), Dental and Vision plans with a Flexible Spending Account
- Generous vacation and sick pay
- Paid Holidays (we’re closed on major Holidays)
- 401k match
- Tuition assistance opportunities
- Financial wellness benefit
- Ability to participate in our RightSpace Foundation: https://www.rightspacefoundation.org/
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- We offer a balanced work life/home life so we can all stay happy and healthy
- No early morning or late evening hours (have breakfast and dinner at home!)
- Delivering superior customer service and retaining customers
- Dividing our time between the office and the outdoors to make sure the property is safe, clean, and secure
- Being a team player and seeking out new challenges
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the day to day operations of the facility
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude, delivering legendary customer service
- Assess the best rate and unit size for the customer’s needs
- Maintain the facility by sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and cleaning units
- Sell merchandise and locks
- Take responsibility for the financial health and growth of the facility
- Control delinquencies with a phone call
- Exceed monetary and operational goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Valid driver license, automobile insurance, and access to reliable transportation
- A positive, outgoing personality with a passion for helping people
- Able to work any day of the week, including weekends at some of our facilities
Our hiring process includes a video interview and online skills testing.
When your application is submitted, you may receive text updates regarding your application status (message and data rates may apply). For additional information, text HELP to 949-518-1615. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 949-518-1615. Follow these links for information on Right to Work and E-Verify
RightSpace Storage and Optivest Properties, LLC are committed to equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable law(s).